Get your new wood burning stove fitted by the professionals!
26 March 2018 | Admin
Professional Installation of Wood Burning Stoves, Gas Fires & Fireplaces
Having a wood burning stove installed in your home is one of the most dramatic changes you can make. Fitted correctly, safely and to current regulations it will provide a highly efficient heating solution, become a charming centrepiece that will provide an abundance of ambience during those cold evenings and add value to your property. Wood burning stoves have become increasingly popular over recent years and to make sure appliances work safely, efficiently and to their full potential, it’s important that installation and servicing is carried out by a properly trained and competent person.
Heat Installers can provide a professional, friendly installation service by HETAS approved engineers through Greater Manchester and areas in Cheshire. If you're thinking about purchasing a wood burning stove, contact us today for impartial advice on the correct output for your room, brands that we recommend (we've fitted them all!) and any other general advice that will help with your decision. Our skilled engineers can carry out all aspects of work including:
- A replacement wood burning stove or multi-fuel stove
- Upgrading from gas fire to a woodburner (including capping and moving gas pipes)
- Installation of your own stove or supply & fit
- Complete flexible flue liner kits (316 or 904 grade)
- Twin-wall flue systems in properties without a chimney or flue
- Stove installation into extensions or conservatories
- Chimney Cleaning (sweeping)
- Annual servicing of appliances and flues
- All our installations are backed by our exclusive 5 year guarantee on workmanship.